From around the world there are countless resorts abounding every continents and countries. You can research from A-Z and you will have a list of destinations. You can choose resorts depending on the weather when you apt to stay on the area. It can be a winter resort with snow skiing activities; it can also be on beaches during summers or those places with all year round resorts.
There are numerous packages to choose from. To start with your line up, here are some of the popular destinations you and your family can consider:
1. Orlando,Florida. The number one destination for family fun and sun. One week is not enough to see all the theme parks, restaurants, water parks and dinner shows. It is also a paradise for shopping.
2. Islands of Bahamas. Bahamas consists of around 700 islands with a perfect climate all year round. Two famous islands are Nassau and Grand Bahama. Bahamas is known for mangroves, lagoons, pine woods and white sand beaches. Some places are populated while some are private.
3. Charleston South Carolina. Carolina is packed with many mountains, lakes, beaches and recreational places like amusement parks and entertainment venues. With popular architectures and fanciful gardens, this refined placed have 2,000 buildings that has been restored for 300 years.
4. Honolulu Hawaii. Hawaii has not been famous before. It was the arrival of Europeans which marked the start of popularity of the place. Hawaii is famous for popular and beautiful beaches; one example is the Waikiki Beach, the biggest resort in the place. Other places to look forward is the Honolulu which is the capital of Hawaii and the scenic Kewalo Basin where you can do boat cruising and fishing.
5. Key West Florida. Florida is much closer to Cuba than its mainland. Resorts, hotels and gardens abound the locale. There are festive ambience on different resorts and places with acrobats and fire eaters performing during sun sets. You can also enjoy shopping and sightseeing in Florida.
6. Lake Havasu. This lake is close to Arizona and South California. The famous London Bridge is built here. There are lakeshores, about 400 miles where different water sports such as parasailing, jet skis, and races can be done simultaneously. There are also numerous campgrounds, parks and restaurants in the place.
7. Sacremento California. If you want a place with a touch of old times, your family can go to Sacramento. Sacramento’s museums, parks and library where records of the Old Sacramento like early families, places and landmarks of the place are house. You can also go to their modern places like Waterworld USA where children can go swimming. There are also picnic areas and zoo where children can enjoy playing and strolling around.
8. Salt Lake City Utah. If your family seeks adventure, Utah can be a perfect place for you. You can dwell on the different kinds of adventure like water adventure where you can do rafting on the canyons. You can also engage in mountain adventure and do hiking and biking on the highlands. You can also choose the wilderness adventure and do deer, lion or elk hunting where you can earn extra income while having fun.
9. Sedona Arizona. This place is popular for the majestic landscape formations Red Rocks. The rocks surround the Coconino National Forest and the Oak Creek. Sedona is usually visited by Hollywood producers and favors it as venue for their movie making.
10. Zion National Park. Is also called “Land of the Rainbow Canyons” Canyons here are comprised with beautifully colored red orange sandstones. Zion is also popular for its hanging gardens with flowers abundant during spring or summer.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/366803